Condensation silicone of high consistency and viscosity for first impressions in the double impression technique. Protesil Putty is characteristically soft durint the working phase, but exhibits an elevated hardness after vulcanisation. Protesil Putty can be used for all types of impressions, namely, in those used to create dentures, removable dental prostheses and appliances, braces, temporary dental structures, studio models, etc.
The product is manufactured in compliance with ISO 4823 and ADA 19.
ONLY FOR DENTAL PROFESSIONAL USE.
- Mixing time: 30 seconds
- Total working time: 1 minute 30 seconds
- Intra oral setting time: 3 min.
- Compression distortion: 3% - 5%
- Elastic recovery: >99,5%
- Dimensional stability, 24 hours: <-0,20%
- Hardness Shore –A: 50
- Yellow in colour, peach scent.
Standard packaging: 900 ml