Radiopaque Packable Glass Ionomer Cement
ProGlass™ Nine is an esthetic, condensable classical glass-ionomer restorative cement.
ProGlass™ Nine has high fluoride release which minimizes the need for undercuts.
The high translucency of ProGlass™ Nine ensures use in anterior restorations without compromising aesthetics.
- Condensable viscosity
- High wear resistance
- Early resistance to water uptake permitting one visit treatment
- Excellent radiopacity, ensuring easy postoperative diagnosis
- Excellent chemical bonding, no etching & excellent marginal seal
- Biocompatibility, minimal pulp irritation
- Final restorative for Class I, II, III & V deciduous teeth
- Long-term restorative in non load-bearing areas of Class I and II
- Intermediate restorative and sandwich material for heavy stress bearing Class I and II cavities
Trial Size Powder/Liquid Kit (8g/5ml)