Resin Reinforced Glass Ionomer cement
ProGlass Plus™, a resin modified glass ionomer luting cement, bonds chemically and mechanically to tooth structure and to all types of core material.
ProGlass Plus™ is designed for final cementation of metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal and metal free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
- Higher bond strengths than conventional glass ionomer cements
- Simple placement technique
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Maintains all benefits of true glass Ionomer
- Excellent biocompatibility to tooth structure and soft tissues.
- Fluoride release
- Cementation of all types of metal, porcelain fused to metal, resin crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges
- Cementation of porcelain inlays
- Cementation to all types of core material including prefabricated pins , posts and cast posts
- Cementable reinforced all ceramic crowns
Powder/Liquid Working Kit (15g/6.8ml)