Universal Dental Restorative Material - Advanced Nano Technology
ProFil™, is a new micro hybrid composite material for use in both anterior and posterior restorations.
ProFil™ composite resin is the perfect combination of simplicity and exceptional esthetics.
- High polishability
- Non sticky formula
- Optimal balance of physical properties
- Light cured, radiopaque & color stable
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Fast placement technique, easy to apply & sculpt
- High strength & wear resistance
- Available in 14 shades
- Class I - V restorations on posteriors & anteriors
- Veneering of discolored anteriors
- Splinting of loose teeth
- Reconstruction of traumatically affected anteriors
- Anchoring of orthodontic appliances
ProFil™, a micro hybrid composite has outstanding physical properties that provide excellent wear resistance.
- Sensitivity to ambient light Above 100 sec.
- Weight of total inorganic filler 78%
- Volume of total inorganic filler 59%
- Depth of cure > 1.5 mm
- Compressive strength > 230 MPa
- Flexural Strength > 120MPa
- Water Absorption < 40 µg / Щ
- Solubility < 7.5 µg / Щ