ProFil™ Flow is a visible-light activated, radiopaque, flowable composite.
The excellent flowable consistency characteristics makes ProFil™ Flow an ideal composite for filling cavities. ProFil™ Flow is available in more than 4 shades.
- Excellent esthetic properties
- No oozing or slumping
- Perfect for minimal invasive restorations
- Low Viscosity
- Maximum versatility
- High polish retention & stable color match
- Long term fluoride release
- Low shrinkage
- Class III, Class V, Smaller Class IV restorations
- Base/liner in Class I & Class II restorations
- Repair of resin, porcelain and acrylic temporary materials
- Pit & Fissure sealant
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations
- Undercut blockout
ProFil™ Flow offers high compressive and tensile strength for optimal wear resistance based on the advanced resin technology of ProFil™.
ProFil™ Flow has excellent flow on demand handling characteristics that makes it very easy for dentists to work with.
- Sensitivity to ambient light Above 60sec
- Weight of total inorganic filler 60%
- Depth of cure Above 1.5mm
- Flexural Strength Above 80 MPa
- Water Absorption Below 40 µg / Щ
- Solubility Below 7.5 µg / Щ
Syringes: 1gr syringes with single use disposable tips.